Head of Marketing
Our community is made up of professional musicians, hobbyists, students and educators. We need a Head of Marketing who can engage with that community, help us gain user insight to make our our apps better, reach an even wider audience, and find trusted partners as we continue to expand.
- Develop brand strategy for EUMLab as a whole, in addition to focusing on individual apps.
- Engage with the EUMLab community and identify key influencers for closer collaboration.
- Optimize and build marketing campaigns – including SEO and some copywriting.
- Develop marketing strategies optimized for growth, and in line with brand goals.
- Manage existing EUMLab social channels – including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube.
- Evaluate new social/community platforms for EUMLab involvement, and develop relevant strategies.
- Work with the product/development team to relay community/influencer feedback and advise on future EUMLab products.
- Occasional travel within Europe to industry conferences or to meet with partners.
- The position will be part-time to begin with, with the possibilities for full-time employment following an introductory period.
- The position reports to the CEO.
- Believe in the power of music
- 2-3 years experience in marketing
- Native or C2-level English speaking and writing skills
- Familiarity with mobile and desktop platforms for music-making
- Active understanding of popular social networks (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
- B.A. degree or equivalent (marketing, music industry or related fields preferred)
- Play at least one musical instrument
- Familiarity with music education field
- Blogging or journalism experience
- German and/or Chinese language skills